Industrial and Training Institute, Uttar Pradesh is the institute to train candidates ( students ) for industrial needs . Since 2008, there is no recruitment of instructors in any government ITI, UP but it comes to end now as there is recruitment of 2498 ITI instructors in Uttar Pradesh (UP). The details about this recruitment are following :
अगर आपको इस भर्ती से संबधित कुछ पूछना है तो आप इन नंबर्स पर फ़ोन कर सकते हैं !
हेल्पडेस्क से संपर्क करने का समय 10:00 AM से 5:00 PM होगा।
Eligibility (Who Can Apply)
- 10th class or its equivalent + Technical qualification ( Details)
- ITI diploma holders – 3 years
- Diploma Holders – 2 years
- Degree Holders – 1 year
Age Limitation as on 01/07/2014
- Candidate’s age should be limited from 21 to 40 years; However relaxation in upper age limit is available as per rules .
How to Apply
- You have to apply online for these vacancies, on the official website www.gitianudeshakup.in
- Application fee which rs. 100 for OBC and General and 50 for SC/ST, can be paid online through SBI/Bank of Baroda (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card).
Q.1 Which Trades are included ?
A. Fitter, Belder(Gas and electrical), Draftsman(Mechanical), Plumber, Carpenter, Tool & Drai Maker (Press Tools Jicks & Fixtures), Tool & Drai Maker, Foundriman, Machinist(Grinder), Machinist, Turner, Sheet Metal Worker, Motor vehicle mechanic, tractor mechanic, diesel mechanic, agriculture machinery mechanic, 2 wheeler mechanic, pentor, surveyor, draftsman civil, refrigeration & AC, engineering drawing, workshop calculation & Science, Workshop calculation & Science engineering drawing, electrician, vairman, electronic mechanic, IT & IS mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Secretarial mechanic, stenography hindi & english, hair & skin care, cutting syumin, dress making, embroidery & niddle works, fashion technology, computer operator & programming assistant, plastic processing operator, upholster, english language, hindi language, car & truck driver, emyability skill, RT lab instructer