Recruitment of about 1.20 lakhs ‘ Siksha Mitra’ in UP
There are about 3 lakhs vacancies for assistant primary teachers in government schools of Uttar Pradesh; And as per RTE act, the government have to fill up these vacancies with in a short time of few months . It will not possible to recruit 3 lalkhs candidates in few months as per eligibility criteria so some candidates will be appointed on temporary schemes, later they may be permanent .
- As we know, the advertisement for 72,825 assistant primary teachers is still to come; In this TET pass candidates will be allowed to take part in the recruitment process as a candidate .
- 5500 BTC trainee, will also be posted very soon .
- Apart from this, this time, government is going to recruit ‘ Urdu’ teachers on a large scale .
- About 60,000 Siksha Mitra will be permanent after BTC training; The process has bee started .
In the same way; SP government is going to recruit about 1.20 lakhs Siksha Mitra in the state; The recruitment details are :-
- There are about 1.20 lakhs vacancies .
- 50% seats are reserved for female candidates; The left vacancies will be filled up according to reservation rules of the state for male candidates .
- ‘One village, one siksha mitra’ policy will be executed very soon . If one siksha mitra is already there then you will be posted somewhere else .
- Only graduate ( or upper ) candidates will be allowed to apply for these vacancies .