A really good news for all TET (UPTET/CTET) passed and BTC trained candidates of Uttar Pradesh (UP); The state government is going to make a recruitment for the 15000 posts of assistant primary teachers in the state . Basic Shiksha Parishad is the recruitment body for these vacancies however the recruitment advertisement will be published by BSA district wise; Take a look :
Latest Hindi News About this Recruitment
This webpage will be updated frequently with latest news regarding this recruitment in Hindi & English; So all the applicants are required to visit this page daily .
|Gautam Budhha Nagar||10|
|Sant Ravidas Nagar||150|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||200|
|Date of advertisements (District Wise)||13/12/2014|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24/12/2014|
|Last Date to Apply||Registration – 06/02/2015 up to 6 PM
Fee Payment – 10/02/2015
Final – 05/03/2015 up to 5 PM
|Correction in Your Application||06/03/2015 to 10/03/2015 up to 5 PM|
|Counselling Process Starts||After 20/03/2015|
Who Can Apply ?
In this section; I will tell you about eligibility conditions to apply for this recruitment .
- First : The candidate must have a TET (CTET/UPTET) qualifying certificate .
- Second : He/She must posses a valid BTC/VTBC /BTC Urdu degree.
- Third : The age of the candidate must be in between 21 to 40 years, however relaxation is available to some reserved categories as per rules .
Procedure to Apply Online
There will be new server to apply online for these vacancies; Simply go there and follow the instructions given on the official portal .
Steps to Apply Online
- Go to the website portal given in the detailed advertisement for these vacancies.
- Register there and an e-challan will be generated .
- Simply give ‘print command’ on your pc and take the print out of your challan . Now go to bank with your challan and get things done .
- Come back to the same portal and complete the process .
Application fee for this recruitment is Rs. 500 General/OBC/BC candidates and Rs. 200 for SC/ST candidates . There will be no application fee for differently disabled persons .
You have to pay the application fee only one time for all the districts i.e. You don’t have to pay the application fee twice if you apply in more than one district .
Q. Website to apply online for this recruitment ?
A. There will be new website to apply online for all these posts, the address of the website is : ( Note – The website address will be available on 13/12/2014 )