As we have described in the exam pattern section that there will be four parts in the Paper 1 of UPTET .
- Languages ( Hindi & English/Urdu )
Now take a look on the syllabus of each subject in this paper .
If you want detailed syllabus then please take a look on NCERT books from class 1st to 5th .
There are basically five units in this subject and each unit consist of 6 marks .
- Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affection development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning
- Role of Heredity and environment
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes. Factors Affection learning.
- Theories of learning and its implication
- How Children learn and think.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Individual Differences: Meaning, types and factors Affection Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste & relign.
- Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. Its measurement.
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement, Multidimensional Intelligence.
- Understanding diverse learners: Backward, Mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, specially abled.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Adjustment: Concept and ways of adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment.
- Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Constriction of Achievement Test.
- Action Research.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
Total six units are there carrying five marks each .
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Unseen Poem
- Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Assonance, Rhyme.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms: Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama.
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders.
- Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching.
Total six units are there carrying five marks each .
Note – To view the image with more clarity please zoom into your browser or download the image and then watch it in a advanced image viewer .
- Whole number up to one crore, Place Value, Comparison, Fundamental mathematical operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division; Indian Currency.
- Concept of fraction, proper fractions, comparison of paper fraction of same denominator, mixed fraction, comparison of proper fractions of unequal denominators, Addition and Substation of fractions. Prime and composite number, Prime factors, Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) and Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- University Law, Average, Profit-Loss, Simple interest.
- Place and curved surfaces, plane and solid geometrical figures, prosperities of plane geometrical figures; pint, line, rey, line segment; Angle and their types.
- Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, measurement f area and their standard units and relation between them; Area and perimeter of plane surfaces of square and rectangular objects.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Language Mathematics.
- Community Mathematics.
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching.
Unit – I (Marks-05)
- Family Personal relationships, nuclear and joint families, social abuses (child marriage, dowry system, child labour, theft); addiction (intoxication, smoking) and its personal, social and economical bad effects.
- Clothes and Habitats – Clothes for different seasons; maintenance of clothes at home; handloom and powerloom; habitats of living beings, various types of houses; cleanliness of houses and neighboring areas; Different types of materials for building houses.
- Profession – Profession of your surroundings (stitching clothes, gardening, farming, animal rearing, vegetable vendor etc.), small and cottage industries; major industries of Rajasthan State, Need for consumer protection, co-operative societies.
- Public places and Institutions – Public places like school, hospital, post office, bus stand, railway station; Public property (street light, road, bus, train, public buildings etc.); wastage of electricity and water; employment policies; general information about Panchayat, legislative assembly and parliament.
- Our Culture and Civilization – Fairs and festivals, National festivals; Dresses, food-habits and art and craft of Rajasthan; Tourist places of Rajasthan; Great personalities of Rajasthan.
Unit — III (Marks-05)
- Transport and Communication – Means of transport and communication; Rules for pedestrians and transport; Effects of means of communication on the life style.
- Personal Hygiene – External parts of our body and their cleanliness; general information about the internal parts of the body; Balance diet and its importance; Common diseases (gastroenteritis, amoebiosis, methaemoglobin, anemia, fluorosis, malaria, dengue.) their causes and methods of prevention; Pulse Polio campaign.
- Living Beings~ Levels of organisation of plants and animals, diversity of living organisms, state flower, state tree, state bird, state animal; knowledge of reserve forest and wild life (national parks, sanctuaries, tiger reserve, world heritage), conservation of species of plants and animals, knowledge of Kharif and Rabi crops.
Unit — IV (Marks-05)
- Matter and Energy – Common properties of substances (colour, state, ductility, solubility) various types of fuels; types of energy and transformation of one form into another; Applications of energy in daily life, sources of light, common properties of light. > Basic knowledge of air, water, forest, wetlands and deserts; different kind of pollution, renewable and non-renewable resources of energy in Rajasthan and concept of their conservation; weather and climate; water cycle.
Unit – V (Marks-05)
- Concept and scope of Environment Studies
- Significance of Environment Studies, Integrated Environment Studies
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education learning Principles
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science
- Approaches of presenting concepts Activities
Unit — VI (Marks-05)
- Experimentation/Practical Work
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation
- Teaching material/Aids
- Problems of Teaching